Friday 18 November 2011

Funky Christmas Stockings




Only 37 days until Christmas so thought I had better get organised and start making some of the Christmas projects I had on my 'to do list'. The patterns I downloaded from familyfun.go.com or I can drop them off if anyone wants to make any.

All you need is some green material, red material, ribbon, glitter felt and cotton to sew them together. I make six of them in a couple of nights so for those of you who are more adept with the sewing machine it won't take you long at all. They are just a little bit different, while still being Christmasy.


I hope my neices and nephews love them. I hope my ratbags love them too. If you see them please don't tell them!

1 comment:

  1. Those are supercool, Linda! I love the high-heeled boot and the monster foot :)

    ReplyDelete